YOUR HONEYMOON TOUR WILL CONSIST OF VISITS TO AN ANCIENT SEA PORT, A HILL STATION, BACKWATER CRUISE AND A SUN KISSED BEACH.DAY 01:COCHIN-MUNNAR ( 04 HRS/150 KMS)
Arrive Cochin in early morning. Your driver will be waiting for you at the Bus station/ railway station. He will be picking you & transferring to Munnar after refreshment. Enroute photo stops at Cheeyapara waterfalls & Attukkal waterfalls . On arrival at Munnar ,check in at the hotel. In afternoon go sightseeing of Munnar. Drive through the tea gardens & Spice Gardens. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 02: MUNNAR STAY CONTINUES & MUNNAR SIGHTSEEING
Morning after breakfast , visit Mattupetty dam , Mattupetty swiss farm , Echo point, Kundala Lake , View point , Blossom Garden , Eravikulam National park & Tea Museum ,where you will e able to see a miniature form the tea processing system & about the history of tea in Munnar. Don’t forget to buy garden fresh tea from Tata Tea depot in Munnar Town. Overnight Stay at hotel….
DAY 03: MUNNAR TO THEKKADY (120 KMS / 3 ½ HRS)
Check out from hotel after breakfast & proceed to Thekkady. On arrival at Check into hotel. Evening go for a boating on Lake Periyar ( Optional ). Periyar wildlife sanctuary is unique in its own way of safari. Here the safari is in boat rather than in any other vehicle . Boat ride is in Lake Periyar inside the sanctuary which is conducted by the forest department. During this boat Safari you will able to spot lot of wild animals in the jungle like Elephants , Boar , Dears , If you are lucky enough even you can spot tigers. As this sanctuary is also a tiger Reserve. After boat ride visit the nearby Kumily town , Thekkady is famous for the spices you can purchase good quality garden fresh spices from Thekkady. Later move to hotel for Overnight stay.
DAY 04 : THEKKADY - ALLEPPEY (5 HRS / 180 KMS)
Morning after breakfast from the hotel drive to Alleppey to board the houseboat. On arrival at Alleppey check in into houseboat. Cruise through the backwaters of kerala . Todays lunch will be served on board. You can experience the village life on banks of the lake. Evening you will be anchored by the side of the lake. Candle lite dinner will be onboard Houseboat. Your room will be decorated with flowers & honeymoon cake will also be placed. Overnight in the Houseboat.
DAY 05 : HOUSEBOAT - COCHIN DEPARTURE
Morning breakfast on board houseboat & you will be dropped at the jetty where your driver will be picking you & taking you to Cochin. On reaching Cochin you can take a short tour of Old Cochin, Visit the fort cochin beach, St: Francis Church, Chinese fishing nets. Take a ferry transfer to beautiful Vypin Islands now called Island of bridges drive down to the Cochin city from there , later you will dropped to airport / railway station / airport to travel back home.
|Munnar||Bella Vista||Spice Country||Madhu Mantra||Swiss County||Mountain Club|
|Thekkady||Blooming Paradise||Seasons Thekkady||Jungle Park||Wild Corridor||Poetree|
|Alleppey||Standard Houseboat||Deluxe Houseboat||Premium Houseboat||Premium Houseboat||Luxury Houseboat|
- Accommodation in mentioned Hotels/Resorts<br>
- Breakfast at all Resorts<br>
- Pool side Candle Light Dinner at Cochin<br>
- Fruit Basket at The Villa Romantica<br>
- Mineral water at Cochin (2 bottle)<br>
- Herbal Drink at Cochin<br>
- Ice Tea at Cochin<br>
- Breakfast & Dinner at Munnar<br>
- Flower Arrangements at Munnar<br>
- High tea on check in day or any one of the days with Traditional Snacks at Munnar<br
- Nuts & Dry Fruits at Munnar<br>
- Packed drinking water at Munnar<br>
- ruit Basket at Munnar<br>
- Spices infusion (hot beverage) complimentary any time they ask (at Munnar)<br>
- Badham Milk at Munnar<br>
- A small gift of cardamom & coffee (organic & farm fresh) at Munnar<br>
- Breakfast, Lunch & Candle Light Dinner at Houseboat<br>
- Transportation using A/C Car as per itinerary<br>
- Arrival assistance<br>
- Service of an English speaking driver<br>
- Driver’s expense, Parking, Toll<br>
- All Taxes<br>